88 rue Fontvielle
43120 La Chapelle d'Aurec
Tel: +33 4 71 75 90 35
1. Application conditions:
- These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made by the seller to buyers. The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his order, in a readable and understandable manner, and of all the information listed in article L. 221-5 of the consumer code. .. The validation of the order therefore implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale. All other terms and conditions other than these are considered null and void. Any deviation from these general conditions is only valid if the seller has confirmed it in writing. In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code on the conclusion of online contracts, the contract will be concluded when you click on the button allowing you to confirm your order, after having viewed the details of it, and in particular:
- The contracts concluded on our website (data relating to your order and general conditions of sale in force on the day of your order) are archived for a period of 10 years. You can access archived contracts by making a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to Jerem'J international, 88 rue Fontvielle, 43120 La Chapelle d'Aurec, France.
These purchases relate to the following products: CUTLERY, ARMORY, ACCESSORIES.
2. Offer and conclusion of contract:
- Seller's offers are binding. To have legal validity, declarations of acceptance and all orders require written confirmation or confirmation by the quickest means from the seller. The same applies to additions, modifications or auxiliary agreements.
-The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the seller cannot be held liable. The photographs of the products are not contractual.
- If the seller gives samples to the buyer, these remain the property of the seller until full payment. If, after the conclusion of the contract, the seller becomes aware of facts, in particular late payments for old deliveries, which, on the basis of a commercial assessment in good and due form, suggest a significant deterioration of the assets, the seller is entitled to demand advance payment or a corresponding security and, if this clause is not possible, to cancel the contract. Partial deliveries already made are payable immediately. The buyer has the possibility to place his order online, from the online catalog and by means of the form which appears there, for any product, within the limit of available stocks. The buyer will be informed of any unavailability of the product or the goods ordered. For the order to be validated, the buyer must accept, by clicking where indicated, these general conditions. He will also have to choose the address and the delivery method, and finally validate the payment method. The sale will be considered final:
- after the sending to the buyer of the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the seller by e-mail;
- and after receipt by the seller of the full price.
Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will take place within the framework of a possible exchange and the guarantees mentioned below. In some cases, including non-payment, incorrect address or other problem on the buyer's account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer's order until the problem is resolved. For any question relating to the follow-up of an order, the buyer can call the following telephone number: 04 71 75 90 95 (cost of a local call), on the following days and times: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m., or send an email to the seller at the following email address: email@example.com.
3. The price:
- The prices indicated by the sellers are prices inclusive of all taxes (VAT included at the legal rate in force) in Euro, starting price (shipping costs not included), packaging included. (unless otherwise indicated in writing, in any case, the additional costs may possibly be charged to the buyer are indicated before conclusion of the contract). If the VAT rate in force were to be modified (either upwards or downwards), this change may be passed on to the price of the items.
- If the buyer is late in his payments, the seller is entitled to calculate interest on the legal amount of interest in force.
- If after conclusion of the contract, a substantial modification of the costs occurs at the seller for reasons of price change at the suppliers, the seller is authorized to proceed to an appropriate adjustment of the prices for the deliveries to be carried out at more than three months. after conclusion of the contract. If the price increases by more than 10% the buyer is entitled to cancel the contract.
- Any estimate drawn up remains valid for 1 month from the date it is sent to the customer.
- Even if defects, complaints or counter-claims have been formulated, the buyer can only have recourse to a settlement, retention or reduction if the counter-claims have been established in an enforceable manner and are not disputed . Billing deductions, deductions for disposal of packaging material are not permitted.
4. Modification or cancellation of the order:
- Any modification of the order requested by the customer is subject to the express acceptance of JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL. The order expresses the customer's consent irrevocably; he cannot therefore cancel it, unless there is express and prior agreement from JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL. In this case, the customer will compensate JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL for all costs incurred and for all direct or indirect consequences resulting therefrom. In addition, the deposit already paid will remain with JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL.
- The seller guarantees the conformity of the goods sold with the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L. 217-4 and following of the consumer code
- The guarantee of all our products is a manufacturer's guarantee:
- The warranty does not cover abnormal or non-compliant use of the products. It is therefore IMPERATIVE to systematically consult and respect the instructions for use provided. It is not guaranteed when the normal storage, installation and maintenance conditions are not respected. It is also imperative to respect the safety instructions attached to the products. Our products should only be used for parades and not for fights or show fights.
- All defects, any obvious quantity or delivery errors must be declared in writing within 7 days, but in any case before use or processing.
- The warranty period begins on the date of delivery: Non-compliance by the buyer with certain instructions for use or maintenance or any modification to the products or the use of parts that do not correspond to the original specifications will result in voiding the warranty. In the event of a justified complaint, the seller may, at its option:
- The return shipping costs remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. The costs of re-sending are the responsibility of the seller.
- The warranty only applies to direct purchases and is not transferable.
- The costs of returning the product are the responsibility of the buyer. The products are returned in their original condition (packaging, instructions, etc.). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the seller.
- No loan of equipment is made for the replacement of defective equipment.
- The legal guarantee intervenes under the conditions provided for by law. The rights referred to in Articles L.211-4, L.211-5, L.211-12 of the Consumer Code and Articles 1641 and 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code apply. Please consult the most recent version of these texts on the website: www.legifrance.fr
- The paragraphs listed above cover all product warranty requirements and exclude any other warranty requirements of any kind.
To pay for his order, the buyer has, at his option, all the payment methods made available to him by the seller and listed on the seller's site. The buyer guarantees to the seller that he has the necessary authorizations to use the method of payment chosen by him, during the validation of the order form. The seller reserves the right to suspend any management of the order and any delivery in the event of refusal of authorization of payment by credit card from officially accredited bodies or in the event of non-payment. In particular, the seller reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a buyer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is in progress.
- Payments are made:
- No delivery against payment.
- A payment is considered completed only when the seller can have the full amount.
- The seller is authorized to settle first the costs, interests or older debts in the event of delays in payment and lastly the main service.
7. Delivery time:
-If delivery times are stipulated, they are only indicative and may be called into question in the event of the occurrence of circumstances beyond the control of JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL or due to the action or inaction client. No delay may give rise to compensation or refusal of the products.
- If the customer wants a specific delivery date - he must inform the seller before ordering - otherwise the order will be processed as quickly as possible but depending on production. Delivery times are indicative and may vary. Apart from a written commitment on our part, they cannot be disputed in the event of a delay in delivery.
- For France, the free of ports are made from an amount of 350.00 euro including tax. Minimum order 1.00 euro excluding tax except with express prior written agreement from JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL. For other countries consult the shipping conditions.
- The products are delivered exclusively in metropolitan France, to the delivery address indicated by the buyer during the ordering process. Any other place of delivery may give rise to additional costs, the amount of which will be the subject of an estimate previously established by the seller and accepted by the buyer.
- Any reception must be carried out in the presence of the deliverer and must be systematically checked in its content before signing the delivery slip. We check all our products before shipment, but any anomaly concerning the delivery must be indicated on the delivery note in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by the customer's signature. The latter must also confirm the reservations to the carrier no later than two working days following receipt of the package and send a copy of the letter to JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL. If the products need to be returned, they must be returned within two working days of delivery. Any complaint made after this period cannot be taken into account.
- In case of problem on the delivery, contact us as soon as possible.
- Delivery time: 3 to 5 working days to your home. Unless confirmed in writing. In case of out of stock, it takes a minimum of 30 days. 9. Return of goods and right of withdrawal:
- The customer has a period of 14 clear days from receipt of the product during which he can refuse the product. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, letter sent by post, fax, or e-mail). Before any return, the buyer must contact the seller. Exceptions are personalized articles with engraving as well as special products.
- In the event of withdrawal, JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL is required to reimburse the sums paid by the buyer, free of charge.
- The refund is made within 30 days after receipt of the returned goods subject to compliance with the general conditions set out.
- Any material used by the buyer will not be taken back or exchanged -
The return of the goods is made, at the buyer's expense, to the following address:
JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL - 88 rue Fontvielle - 43120 La Chapelle d'Aurec - France.
- Any personalized product cannot be returned except in the event of an error or non-compliance of the product itself. In no case an engraving error gives the right to return.
- In the event of a dispute, you can consult Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 relating to the “Online settlement of consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Consequences of restitution:
- In the case of efficient restitution, the services received on both sides must be returned and, if applicable, the benefits withdrawn (eg profits due to use) must be returned. In the event of damage to the goods, a substitution of the value may be required. This clause does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is due exclusively to an inspection such as may be the case for example in the retail store. Furthermore, this value substitution obligation can be avoided by not using this commodity as the owner and by avoiding any activity that could harm their value.
According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts: - supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized; - supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly; - supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred for more than thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the professional's control;
- maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications;
- supply of digital content not supplied on a material medium, the execution of which has begun after the express prior agreement of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal
11. Force Majeure:
All circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the execution under normal conditions of their obligations are considered as causes for exemption from the obligations of the parties and lead to their suspension.
The party who invokes the circumstances referred to above must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as of their disappearance.
Will be considered as cases of force majeure all irresistible facts or circumstances, external to the parties, unforeseeable, inevitable, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all reasonably possible efforts. Expressly, are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals: the blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, disruption of telecommunications networks or difficulties specific to telecommunications networks external to customers.
The parties will come together to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the performance of the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts longer than three months, these general conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
12. Applicable law:
- These commercial conditions and all the legal relations between the seller and the buyer are subject to French law. The language of this contract is French. In the event of a dispute, the Court of Le Puy en Velay (Haute-Loire - France) will have sole jurisdiction.
- United Nations commercial law (CISG) is excluded.
- Insofar as the buyer is a merchant in its own right within the meaning of the Commercial Code, a legal entity under public law or a separate patrimony under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is La Chapelle d'Aurec (43120) for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from contractual relations. The place of fulfillment of deliveries and payments is La Chapelle d'Aurec (43120).
- The invalidity of a provision of these general conditions of sale or of a condition within the framework of other agreements does not affect the validity of the other provisions or agreements.
13. Retention of title:
- Until effective payment of all debts, the products remain the property of the seller. In the event of non-compliance by the purchaser with payment deadlines, JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL, without prejudice to its other rights, may obtain, by registered letter, the return of the equipment at the expense of the purchaser until performance by the latter of all commitments.
- The goods remain the property of the seller. Modifications or transformations are always carried out for the seller as manufacturer but without commitment for him. If the (co-)ownership of the seller lapses by association, it is concluded as of now that the (co-)ownership of the seller of the aggregate thing passes proportionally (invoice value) to the seller. The buyer retains (co-) ownership free of charge. The goods over which the seller has (co-)ownership are hereinafter referred to as goods, subject to reservations.
- The buyer is entitled to work and resell the goods, object of the reservations in a commercial activity in good and due form insofar as he is not late in payments. Any pledging or transfer of security is prohibited. The buyer assigns all claims (including all current account balance claims) arising from the resale or from another legal basis (insurance, wrongful action) concerning the goods, subject to the reservations, to the seller now for security purposes. The seller gives him revocable power to collect in his own name the receivables assigned to the seller on behalf of the latter. The power to collect can only be canceled if the buyer does not meet his payment obligations in good and due form.
- If third parties have access to the goods, subject to the reservations, the buyer will draw attention to the property of the seller and will inform the latter immediately.
- In the event of behavior going against the contract - in particular late payment -, the seller is authorized to take back the goods, subject to the reservations or, if necessary, to claim from the buyer the transfer of the restitution requirements towards some thirds. The delivery or pledging of the goods, subject to reservations by the seller – insofar as the law on consumer credit does not apply – does not in any way mean the cancellation of the contract.
- The buyer bears the risk of damage that the products may suffer or cause for any reason whatsoever.
- The products offered comply with the French legislation in force and with the standards applicable on French territory.
- The photographs, texts, graphics, information, and characteristics reproduced and illustrating the products sold are as faithful and explicit as possible but are in no way contractual. In case of error, omission in one of the presentations or in case of modification of the characteristics of the products by the suppliers, JEREM'J International cannot be held responsible.
- JEREM'J INTERNATIONAL cannot be held responsible for non-performance of the contract in the event of out of stock or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, in particular of transport services.
15. Data Protection:
- We only transmit your personal data including your postal address and e-mail address to third parties with your express and revocable consent at any time. Exception: Our partners participating in the follow-up of the order requiring the transmission of data (eg the shippers in charge of the delivery and the credit institution in charge of the follow-up of the payment...) In these cases the data transmitted is limited to the strict minimum.
- We implement technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, inadvertent or premeditated destruction or to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to it.
- In accordance with the data-processing law and freedoms n° 79-17 of January 6, 1978, the customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to the personal data concerning him and this free of charge.
16. Contract language
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
17. Mediation and dispute resolution
“In the event of a dispute between the professional and the consumer, they will endeavor to find an amicable solution.
In the absence of an amicable agreement, the consumer has the possibility of seizing free of charge the mediator of consumption to which the professional reports, namely the Association of European Mediators (AME CONSO), within a period of one year from the complaint. writing addressed to the professional.
Referral to the consumer ombudsman must be made:
- either by completing the form provided for this purpose on the AME CONSO website: www.mediationconso-ame.com;
- or by mail addressed to AME CONSO, 11 Place Dauphine – 75001 PARIS. »
18. Collection of reviews:
We use Trusted Shops as an independent service provider to collect reviews. Trusted Shops has taken steps to ensure that these are genuine reviews. More information (URL: https://help.etrusted.com/hc/en/articles/4419944605341)
Please send us your wishes by email or post:
88 rue Fontvielle
43120 La Chapelle d'Aurec
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org